In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation), from the KAERTOR FOUNDATION (hereinafter, the “FOUNDATION”), we want to inform you of how we treat your data in a simple and transparent way:
INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION OF «FUNDACIÓN KÆRTOR»
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
KAERTOR FOUNDATION, with registered office at EMPRENDIA building, s/n. Campus Vida, 2nd floor, office 4, C.P. 15782, Santiago de Compostela and N.I.F. G-70.477.559.
It is registered in the Register of Foundations of Galician Interest with the number 2016/8.
We have obtained your data for the reason of your registration in the CANCER INNOVA (Business Factory Medicines) Call through the contact form that appears on our website: www.cancerinnova.com (en adelante, el “Sitio Web”).
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
We use your data to comply with the bases of the CANCER INNOVA (Business Factory Medicines) Call.
We will keep your personal data:
- During all the time that is necessary for the fulfilment of the obligations that we have assumed with you derived from your registration in the CANCER INNOVA (Business Factory Medicines) Call.
- For as long as it is necessary to comply with the legal, fiscal or other obligations to which the FOUNDATION is subject.
- Until you ask us to delete them and there is no legal reason for us to keep them.
LEGITIMATION TO TREAT THE DATA
The reason that legally justifies us to process your data is your express consent formulated when registering for the CANCER INNOVA (Business Factory Medicines) Call.
We inform you that the personal data you provide when registering for the CANCER INNOVA (Business Factory Medicines) Call will be transferred to the other entities that collaborate in the CANCER INNOVA program and that are indicated below:
The GALICIAN INNOVATION AGENCY
Address: Rúa Airas Nunes S/N, 15702 Santiago de Compostela
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – 981 543997
The SCIENTIFIC FOUNDATION OF THE SPANISH ASSOCIATION AGAINST CANCER (G-28.655.033)
Registered office: Calle Teniente Coronel Noreña, nº 30, 28045
Email address: email@example.com
Registration data in the Foundations Registry: Ministerial Order dated May 4, 1972, with number MAD-59
JANSSEN-CILAG, S.A. (A-28,925,899)
Registered office: Paseo de las Doce Estrellas, 5-7, 28042, Madrid.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration data: Registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, Volume 39315, Folio 130, Registration Sheet M41657.
LILLY, S.A.U (A-28058386)
Registered office: Avda. de la Industria, nº 30 at 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid)
Email address: email@example.com
The processing of your personal data by said assignees will be carried out in accordance with and will adjust to the data protection policies of each of them, which you can find out by contacting each of the assignees.
With regard to the data processing carried out by the FOUNDATION, we inform you that:
- Your personal data will only be communicated, where appropriate, to the following assignees by legal imperative:
- Tax administration.
- Justice administration.
- Local and regional administrations.
- We will only allow companies that provide administrative, accounting, tax, labor management and legal advice to the FOUNDATION to access and process your data, as those in charge of the data treatment.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA HOLDERS
The current legislation on data protection grants you the following rights as the owner of personal data:
- Right of access: You have the right to know what type of data we are treating and the characteristics of the treatment we carry out.
- Right of rectification: You can request the modification of your data for being inaccurate or untrue.
- Right of deletion: You can request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
- Right to limitation of treatment: You can request the limitation of the processing of your data in certain circumstances. In this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to object to decision-making based purely on automated processing.
- Right of opposition: You can object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation. The FOUNDATION will stop processing the data in such cases, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence against claims.
- Right to revoke the consent given.
- Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency).
You can consult more information about all the rights conferred by the Law at the following link: https://www.aepd.es/es/derechos-y-deberes/conoce-tus-derechos
WHERE CAN I EXERCISE MY RIGHTS AND GET MORE INFORMATION?
Regarding the data processing carried out by the FOUNDATION, to exercise any of these rights, you can contact FUNDACIÓN KÆRTOR, EMPRENDIA Building, Floor 2, Office 4, Campus Vida, C.P. 15706,. Santiago de Compostela (Spain); or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
For the exercise of your rights, with regard to the data processing carried out by the assignees identified above, you will have to contact them through the contact information provided above.