01. Identification data
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter “LSSI”), we inform you of the identification data of the entity owner of the website www.cancerinnova.com (hereinafter, the “Website”):
- Company name: KAERTOR FOUNDATION (hereinafter, the “FOUNDATION”)
- Tax identification number: G-70.477.559
- Registration data: registered in the Register of Foundations of Galician Interest with number 2016/8
- Address of the foundation: EMPRENDIA building, s / n. Campus Vida, 2nd floor, office 4, C.P. 15782, Santiago de Compostela
- Contact: you can contact the FOUNDATION by ordinary mail at the following address EMPRENDIA Building, Floor 2, Office 4, Campus Vida, C.P. 15706, Santiago de Compostela (Spain) or through the following email address: email@example.com
02. Conditions of general use of the website
Terms and conditions indicated below (hereinafter, “General Conditions“), regulate access, navigation and use of the Website owned by the FOUNDATION. These General Conditions are expressly and unreservedly accepted by the user for the mere fact of accessing the Website or/and using the FOUNDATION’s materials and services in any way.
If the access and use of services on the Website is subject to Particular Conditions, these Particular Conditions will be previously made known to the user, and as the case may be, they will replace, complete and/or modify the General Conditions listed here. Access and use of said services subject to Particular Conditions will therefore imply full adherence to the Particular Conditions that regulate them in the version published at the time the user accesses them, with said Particular Conditions being automatically incorporated into these General Conditions.
In case of contradiction between terms and conditions stated in these General Conditions and Particular Conditions, the terms agreed in the Particular Conditions will prevail always and in any case, although only with regard to the incompatible provisions and only with respect to those Website services subject to said specific regulation.
The FOUNDATION may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, the provision, configuration, content and services of the Website, as well as its General and/or Particular Conditions.
In general, the services and materials offered through the Website will be available in Spanish and English, and the FOUNDATION may, at its discretion, present said services and materials, additionally, in other languages. Without prejudice of the previous, the Spanish version is set as a priority for interpretation of these General and Particular Conditions.
03. Access and navigation through the website
The user undertakes to use the services, information and materials on the Website in accordance with the Law and with these General Conditions.
All information provided by the user must be truthful. For these purposes, the user guarantees the authenticity of the data communicated through the form on the Website. It will be the responsibility of the user to keep all the information provided to the FOUNDATION permanently updated so that it responds, at all times, to their real situation. In any case, the user will be only responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the FOUNDATION or third parties.
The mere access to the Website does not imply, by itself, the establishment of any type of link or relationship between the FOUNDATION and the user, except when the appropriate means have been established for this and the user has complied with the Specific Conditions that, where appropriate, are applicable.
The inclusion on the Website of information related to the activities and initiatives developed by the FOUNDATION is exclusively for informational purposes, unless another purpose is expressly established, such as the search and reception of candidatures for the calls or agreements that it carries out.
In any case, the access, navigation and use of the Website is made under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, for which reason the user undertakes to diligently and faithfully observe any additional instructions, given by the FOUNDATION or by authorized personnel of the same, relating to the use of the Website and its contents. Specifically, the use of the Website by the user may not violate current legislation, morals, good customs and / or public order, and the user must, at all times, make correct and lawful use of the services, information and materials on the Website.
In accordance with the foregoing, users of the Website assume the following rights and duties:
- Right to access and browse the Website for free: all users can browse the Website for free and access without the need for prior registration.
- Prohibition of using the Website for the purpose of disseminating inappropriate content, understood as racist propaganda, xenophobic, pornographic, obscene, degrading content or that incites or promotes criminal, violent, defamatory or degrading acts for reasons age, sex, religion or beliefs; or that makes, promotes or incites directly or indirectly to the apology of terrorism or that is contrary to human rights and fundamental rights and freedoms of third parties, current legislation, morality, good customs and public order, or with harmful purposes that may harm, damage or prevent in any way, access to them, to the detriment of the FOUNDATION or third parties.
- Prohibition of performing acts contrary to the FOUNDATION’s Intellectual and / or Industrial Property rights: infringing the intellectual property or other rights of the FOUNDATION, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing the FOUNDATION’s technology, except to be released under open source licenses or (ii) use the term “CANCER INNOVA”; “KÆRTOR FOUNDATION” or “KÆRTOR” or “KERTOR”, the email or URL containing the term “CANCER INNOVA”, unless expressly authorized by the FOUNDATION.
- Prohibition of introducing hyperlinks or technical link devices (eg links, banners or buttons) for commercial purposes on web pages outside the Website, which allow access to this domain, without the prior written consent of the FOUNDATION. In any case, the existence of such hyperlinks will not imply, in any case, the existence of commercial or business relations with the owner of the web page where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by the FOUNDATION of its contents or services. The FOUNDATION reserves the right to prohibit or disable at any time any hyperlink or technical link device (eg links, banners or buttons) to the Website, especially in cases of illegality of the activity or contents of the website in which the includes the hyperlink or technical link device.
- Prohibition of carrying out all kinds of actions that may cause damage or changes in the computer system. Users must refrain from causing damage to the computer systems of the FOUNDATION, its suppliers or third parties and / or introducing or spreading computer viruses, harmful code or software or other types of systems that may cause damage or alterations in computer systems, or Unauthorized alterations of the contents, programs or systems accessible through the Website, or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users.
- Duty to use the services and materials offered through the Website in accordance with these General Conditions and/or the Particular Conditions that regulate a specific call or agreement and without causing damage or impairing the rights of other users.
- Prohibition of using the Website in whole or in part, to promote, sell, contract, disseminate publicity or information of your own or of third parties without prior written authorization from the FOUNDATION, or include hyperlinks in your private or commercial web pages to the Site Web, unless expressly authorized by the FOUNDATION.
The user will respond to the FOUNDATION, or to third parties, for any damages of any kind that may be caused as a result of the non-compliance or non-observance, directly or indirectly, of these General Conditions and / or the Particular Conditions that regulate a certain call or agreement.
04. Intellectual and industrial property
The FOUNDATION is the owner or has obtained the corresponding license on the exploitation rights in matters of intellectual, industrial and image property on the contents available through the Website, among others by way of illustration and not exhaustive, the texts, graphic designs, drawings, codes, software, photographs, videos, sounds, databases, indexes, images, brands, logos, expressions and information and, in general, any other creation protected by national regulations and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property ( hereinafter, jointly, the “Contents“).
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the Contents are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute in any way all or part of the Contents included in the Website, for purposes public or commercial, if you do not have the prior, express and written authorization of the FOUNDATION or, where appropriate, of the owner of the corresponding rights.
The access and navigation of the user through the Website will in no case be understood as a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of the rights indicated above by the FOUNDATION.
Consequently, it is not permitted to suppress, evade or manipulate the copyright notice (“copyright”) and any other identification data of the rights of the FOUNDATION or its holders incorporated into the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices, fingerprints or any information and / or identification mechanisms that may be contained in them.
References to names and trademarks or registered trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs, whether owned by the FOUNDATION or third-party companies, imply the prohibition on their use without the consent of the FOUNDATION or its legitimate owners.
06. Specific conditions applicable to the calls or programs carried out through the website.
The participation by the user in the calls or programs that are carried out through the Website will be subject to the prior acceptance of the call terms and conditions that are established for each of them and that will be previously made known to them (hereinafter, the “Call Terms”). These Terms will be considered, for the purposes of the provisions of this legal notice, of Particular Conditions for all purposes.
In this way, the aforementioned Call Terms, depending on the case, will replace, complete and / or modify the General Conditions contained herein.
Participation in these calls or programs will, therefore, imply full adherence to the Call Terms that regulate them in the version published at the time the user accepts participation in them, and said Terms are automatically incorporated into these General Conditions.
In case of contradiction between the terms and conditions stated in these General Conditions and the Call Terms, the terms agreed in the Call Terms will prevail always and in any case, although only with respect to incompatible provisions.
The FOUNDATION is exempt from any type of liability for damages of any kind and concept in the following case:
- Due to the impossibility or connection difficulties to access the Website, service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions, regardless of the type of connection or technical means used by the user.
- For the interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the Website, as well as for the availability and continuity of its operation, when this is due to the interruption of the service for technical maintenance, or to a cause beyond the control of the FOUNDATION, or by the services of information service providers.
- Due to fraudulent or culpable actions of the user, or that have their origin in causes of force majeure and any others that escape the control of the FOUNDATION.
- Due to attacks by so-called “hackers” or specialized third parties on the security or integrity of the computer system, provided that the FOUNDATION has adopted all the existing security measures according to its technical possibilities.
- For the damages that may be caused by the information, content, products and services provided, communicated, hosted, transmitted, exhibited or offered by third parties outside the FOUNDATION, including the service providers of the information society, through a website that can be accessed through an existing link on this site.
- For any damage or harm to the user’s software or hardware arising from access to the Website or from the use of the information or elements or applications contained therein.
- For the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information or services contained in the Website, nor for direct or indirect damages in relation to the use of the information or elements contained therein.
The user will be personally liable for damages of any kind caused to the FOUNDATION directly or indirectly, due to the breach of any of the obligations derived from these General Conditions or, where appropriate, from the Particular Conditions. The user is solely responsible for any claim or legal, judicial or extrajudicial action, initiated by third parties against the FOUNDATION or against the user based on their use of the Website, or for the information that they may have sent to the FOUNDATION by any means. The user assumes all expenses, costs and compensation incurred by the FOUNDATION due to such claims or legal actions.
All notifications and communications (hereinafter, “Notifications“) by the user to the FOUNDATION will be considered effective when they are directed through the Contact form enabled on the platform, or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Likewise, all the Notifications made by the FOUNDATION to the user will be considered validly made if they have been made using the data provided by the user (for example, their email address), either through the Contact Form or any other means. For these purposes, the user declares and guarantees that all the data provided by him are true and correct and that he will keep them duly updated.
8.2. Duration and termination
Access, content and services offered through the Website have, in principle, an indefinite duration, unless otherwise provided in the General Conditions, the Particular Conditions or in the applicable legislation at all times.
8.3. Jurisdiction and applicable law
Any litigious question related to the use of the Website will be subject to Spanish legislation, being the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Santiago de Compostela competent to resolve any questions that may arise derived from the provision of the services and / or contents of the Website, as well as on the interpretation, application, compliance and / or non-compliance with what is established herein, unless a different jurisdiction is established by mandatory regulation.
This Legal Notice and General Conditions are updated on 26/04/2021.